I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
In 2016, VA11 Hall-A transported us to a cyberpunk world of neon, alcohol, and talking dogs. Now, creators Sukeban Games have announced a sequel to the bartending visual novel, titled N1RV Ann-A.
According to publisher Ysbryd Games, the upcoming title moves the action from Glitch City to Saint Alicia, an “idyllic paradise” which conceals “a seedy underbelly” of “mafia extortion, trafficking, and other sordid crimes.” Players take control of Sam, a bartender working to support her son Tony and contend with her partner’s work as a Yakuza. Against a backdrop of crime, augmentations, and colorful characters, Sam seeks to “put her misdeeds behind her” as she mixes drinks and changes lives.
N1RV Ann-a is slated for a 2020 release, which means it might be a while before we dive back into Sukeban’s stylish creations. The game is planned for Steam, Switch, and PS4, with both English and Chinese language support. There’s no telling what paths N1RV Ann-a will lead us down, but since VA11 Hall-A was VGCC’s Game of the Year, we’ll be looking forward to the journey.
Check out N1RV Ann-a’s trailer below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?