Yet another case of the Hentai Hangups.
- VGCC Episode 244: Whipped Out My Squirrel - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works 4: Just Friggin BOOK IT! - Read More → . . . . .
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
In 2016, VA11 Hall-A transported us to a cyberpunk world of neon, alcohol, and talking dogs. Now, creators Sukeban Games have announced a sequel to the bartending visual novel, titled N1RV Ann-A.
According to publisher Ysbryd Games, the upcoming title moves the action from Glitch City to Saint Alicia, an “idyllic paradise” which conceals “a seedy underbelly” of “mafia extortion, trafficking, and other sordid crimes.” Players take control of Sam, a bartender working to support her son Tony and contend with her partner’s work as a Yakuza. Against a backdrop of crime, augmentations, and colorful characters, Sam seeks to “put her misdeeds behind her” as she mixes drinks and changes lives.
N1RV Ann-a is slated for a 2020 release, which means it might be a while before we dive back into Sukeban’s stylish creations. The game is planned for Steam, Switch, and PS4, with both English and Chinese language support. There’s no telling what paths N1RV Ann-a will lead us down, but since VA11 Hall-A was VGCC’s Game of the Year, we’ll be looking forward to the journey.
Check out N1RV Ann-a’s trailer below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Please just be nice to Mikuru I'm begging you.
XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.