You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
At their Gamescom press conference today, Sony revealed that Until Dawn — a horror game previously set for a 2013 PS3 release — has been reworked for PlayStation 4 and will be coming next year, along with everything else.
Until Dawn appears to be inspired by gory teen slasher flicks in the vein of Friday the 13th, My Bloody Valentine, and the new Evil Dead. Originally designed with the PlayStation Move in mind and featuring several first-person action sequences. However, Sony made no mention of the PlayStation Move at the conference. Plus, the DualShock 4 is a fairly capable motion controller. The game is also reminiscent of Telltale’s The Walking Dead, in that your decisions affect who makes it through the night.
You can watch the full trailer below, and join me on the Until Dawn Hype Train. Choo choo!
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.