Just a little guy.
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 84: March Comes in Like a Lion - Read More → . . . . .
At their Gamescom press conference today, Sony revealed that Until Dawn — a horror game previously set for a 2013 PS3 release — has been reworked for PlayStation 4 and will be coming next year, along with everything else.
Until Dawn appears to be inspired by gory teen slasher flicks in the vein of Friday the 13th, My Bloody Valentine, and the new Evil Dead. Originally designed with the PlayStation Move in mind and featuring several first-person action sequences. However, Sony made no mention of the PlayStation Move at the conference. Plus, the DualShock 4 is a fairly capable motion controller. The game is also reminiscent of Telltale’s The Walking Dead, in that your decisions affect who makes it through the night.
You can watch the full trailer below, and join me on the Until Dawn Hype Train. Choo choo!
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.