You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
Big news for Yarny lovers – Unravel is back! Martin Sahlin took the stage to reveal a trailer for Unravel Two, showing a story in which Yarny starts off lost at sea, and loses his spark. But, as Sahlin says,
When things are at their darkest, you find hope, and you form a new bond – and your spark is rekindled.
A new, blue Yarny reveals that Unravel Two will feature two player co-op, though Sahlin shows that it’s possible to play the game alone, by carrying your partner during fast platforming, and switching between the two to complete puzzle segments. A brief demo of the game showed Yarny and his new friend performing some quick puzzle platforming to avoid a very angry turkey.
At the end of this reveal, the big news was dropped: Unravel Two is releasing immediately for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.