I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Big news for Yarny lovers – Unravel is back! Martin Sahlin took the stage to reveal a trailer for Unravel Two, showing a story in which Yarny starts off lost at sea, and loses his spark. But, as Sahlin says,
When things are at their darkest, you find hope, and you form a new bond – and your spark is rekindled.
A new, blue Yarny reveals that Unravel Two will feature two player co-op, though Sahlin shows that it’s possible to play the game alone, by carrying your partner during fast platforming, and switching between the two to complete puzzle segments. A brief demo of the game showed Yarny and his new friend performing some quick puzzle platforming to avoid a very angry turkey.
At the end of this reveal, the big news was dropped: Unravel Two is releasing immediately for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?