Just mix it up a little
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 335: FMK PG-13 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 50: Pikachu Did the Dub - Read More → . . . . .
Unravel was a bit of a bummer. It was once one of my most anticipated games of the year, but after extremely middling reviews, I passed on playing it. EA seems to be giving the game another shot, however, as today they’ve confirmed that Coldwood is hard at work on Unravel 2.
EA confirmed this partnership in a post on their website, then clarified elsewhere it was for Unravel. There hasn’t been much information other than this, but hopefully the mechanics of the game get ironed out. Unravel still has a lot of promise, and I want to see more of Yarny.
But NOT CLARNY.
— Electronic Arts (@EA) January 15, 2016
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
It’s boring and repetitive and it never really feels right.
The Last of Us does not exist in my head rent free, everyday it exacts a horrible cost.
Thankfully there is no unfortunate schmelting accident in this video.