What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
Few games are released and cause a shift in the Earth’s rotation. Few games are released to true fanfare and excitement. Few games let you watch people play Uno in their underwear in the early hours of the morning. Well Uno, the video game based on the card game, is coming back!
Coming to Xbox One, PC, and PS4 on August 9th, Ubisoft is publishing a new downloadable Uno game. It will still include the feared video chat feature, as well as different modes, themed cards, and house rules for picky players.
If you missed the shift in the timeline that was the original Uno, be prepared for this one.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!