Will this be the last time I have to type ver. 1.22474487139...? There are so many numbers, please save me from the numbers, I'm so scared of the numbers.
- VGCC Episode 357: NieRly Unspeakable Games - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
The anime crew is down a member, as Rose is recuperating from a Healin’ Beam. John and Elvie are still here to cover the well regarded Patlabor films, going over their political themes, animation, and kickass robots. Then, the crew is set free, as Gekidol, Wonder Egg, and a whole lot of other anime specters are exorcised from our collective minds. We do celebrate some of the good, like Yuru Camp, SK8, and Heaven’s Design Team, but this season was pretty challenging, eh?
Our opening is “Mirai wa Lovers” from the Patlabor Early Days OVA, and the ending is “Theme of Patlabor 2” by Kenji Kawai.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.