Just a little guy.
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 84: March Comes in Like a Lion - Read More → . . . . .
Back from a busy January, Unlimited Rail Works reconvenes with a special guest! Friend of the show Brian Hanson (@yourpalbrian1) popped in to have us all watch Roujin Z, a 1991 film from Akira writer Katsuhiro Otomo. Later on, Elvie discusses Requiem of the Rose King, and her new year plans for Katanagatari, while Maverick has been taking it easy with Dress Up Darling and Ranking of Kings, a show that John has also been enjoying while getting caught back up with the bi-weekly Pokémon minute.
The opening theme to this episode is “Happy Circle” by Bun Itakura, while the ending song is “Run, Bicycle Run” by Mishio Ogawa.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.