So We Ride Again...To Another End...
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Pokémon Snap Review - Read More → . . . . .
We’re all caught up! Finally, after some delay, the URW crew has watched Redline, and have mostly great things to say about it! The gang muses about its art, music, and general badass mood, cruisin’ down the track all the way! Plus, we wrap up Spring season as Maverick fills the Yurucamp void with 300 years of Slimes and Megaloboxes to the final championship, John chats about the high highs of Oddtaxi and the low lows of Wonder Egg’s new finale, Rose gets confused about why TWEWY and Spider-isekai happened the way they did, and Elvie rushes through Higehiro to chart out the ravages of COVID that the mug anime seems to show.
Our opening is “Yellow Line” and the ending is “Redline Day”, both from Redline’s OST.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss