I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
The newly announced sequel to Unexplored is coming to Steam, and it looks gorgeous. Imagine the whimsical stylings of Hyper Light Drifter but rendered in cel-shading, and with a much softer palette.
With a board game-styled overworld map, inspired and varied level designs, and beautifully animated fauna, Unexplored 2 looks like a charming top-down game that encourages your imagination, while testing your on-the-fly decision-making skills. In one scene, the Wayfarer almost gets trampled by a big monster, and in another, that same monster breaks through a wall that blocks progress, so we can expect some unintended cooperation with the local wildlife.
Don’t just take my word for it; check out the trailer below and soak in the atmosphere.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?