Fami-come solve some murders.
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Pokémon Snap Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 362: STILL GOT IT BABY!!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
The newly announced sequel to Unexplored is coming to Steam, and it looks gorgeous. Imagine the whimsical stylings of Hyper Light Drifter but rendered in cel-shading, and with a much softer palette.
With a board game-styled overworld map, inspired and varied level designs, and beautifully animated fauna, Unexplored 2 looks like a charming top-down game that encourages your imagination, while testing your on-the-fly decision-making skills. In one scene, the Wayfarer almost gets trampled by a big monster, and in another, that same monster breaks through a wall that blocks progress, so we can expect some unintended cooperation with the local wildlife.
Don’t just take my word for it; check out the trailer below and soak in the atmosphere.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss
July 15, 2021 | by
There's so many Isekai. It will never end. It Will Never End.