We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
The newly announced sequel to Unexplored is coming to Steam, and it looks gorgeous. Imagine the whimsical stylings of Hyper Light Drifter but rendered in cel-shading, and with a much softer palette.
With a board game-styled overworld map, inspired and varied level designs, and beautifully animated fauna, Unexplored 2 looks like a charming top-down game that encourages your imagination, while testing your on-the-fly decision-making skills. In one scene, the Wayfarer almost gets trampled by a big monster, and in another, that same monster breaks through a wall that blocks progress, so we can expect some unintended cooperation with the local wildlife.
Don’t just take my word for it; check out the trailer below and soak in the atmosphere.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!