The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
The newly announced sequel to Unexplored is coming to Steam, and it looks gorgeous. Imagine the whimsical stylings of Hyper Light Drifter but rendered in cel-shading, and with a much softer palette.
With a board game-styled overworld map, inspired and varied level designs, and beautifully animated fauna, Unexplored 2 looks like a charming top-down game that encourages your imagination, while testing your on-the-fly decision-making skills. In one scene, the Wayfarer almost gets trampled by a big monster, and in another, that same monster breaks through a wall that blocks progress, so we can expect some unintended cooperation with the local wildlife.
Don’t just take my word for it; check out the trailer below and soak in the atmosphere.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.