Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
After getting leaked by the Taiwanese rating board in May, Under Night In-Birth Exe-Late[cl-r] (try to say that at all!) has been officially confirmed at Evo 2019. The last release, Under Night In-Birth Exe-Late[st] had its largest-ever tournament at the event, so a new entry makes sense.
Set for release early 2020, UNIEL clr will include not just brand new moves and balance for the old characters but a new ice-based fighter named Londrekia. They didn’t confirm the consoles for which it will release, but the leak stated Playstation 4 and Switch.
More information will be coming in the future, so who knows what characters and balance changes will be coming to the Under Night franchise. My prayer is they make Merkava’s arms longer and make his yelling clip your speakers.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?