A truly Epic Enterprise.
- VGCC Episode 248: DabQuest - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 2, First Beginnings (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode 6: Gatcha! - Read More → . . . . .
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 247: Eponymous Hog - Read More → . . . . .
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Is A "Must-Watch" Before KHIII Comes Out - Read More → . . . . .
- Bungie Has Cut Ties With Activision Blizzard - Read More → . . . . .
- Cowboys, Cowardice, and Contradictions - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 246: Gamer Chalk - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 245: Monopoly Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
Thanks to friend of the site and The Cutting Room Floor admin Ehm, some unannounced Blazblue Cross Tag Battle DLC characters have been found in the data of the Switch beta. Here are your forthcoming DLC characters:
Ehm found these files grouped with other characters. While there aren’t any images of the characters in the files, placeholders are in the files with filenames hinting towards the different characters. By matching the first two letters of the character’s name to their series, it’s quite easy to guess who is who. If you want to know more, and keep up with other neat finds in the files of games, check out Ehm’s Twitter for more.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The Crew takes on their first big assignment, and get caught in the crosshairs of a deadly adversary.
We're all Gatchaman...Truly...
Moe~ Moe~ Kyun~ Kyun~
Podcasting live from the Shadow Realm