We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Following up Ubisoft’s polarizing 2014 title Watch_Dogs, Watch Dogs 2 promises to take steps in the right direction. Instead of playing the generic everyman Aiden Pierce in what’s essentially modern day Chicago, Watch Dogs 2 puts you in a group of much younger hackers in a more cyberpunk version of San Francisco. It looks like you’ll still be navigating through camera mazes and holding square to hack, but it promises way more character and flavor than it’s predecessor. You get way more tools to play with than just a phone and gun. This time you’ve got several remote controlled vehicles, which could add way more variety to the gameplay. Watch Dogs 2 is set to release November 15th, 2016.
PS4 players will have access to DLC 30 days before other platforms.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!