Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
The brief stint, a small group conducted by the franchise’s own musical director, Ivan Linn, played a brief medley of different snippets of the most recent games.
— #UbiE3 (@Ubisoft) June 10, 2019
The world premiere will take place at Hollywood’s Dolby Theater in Los Angeles on June 11 before visiting the Palais des Congrès in Paris (June 29), the Davies Symphony Hall in San Francisco (August 3), the Place des Arts in Montréal (September 27), the Eventim Apollo in London (October 5), and the Teatro Arcimboldi in Milan (October 6).
Elvie is a lost creature wrought out of recycled materials from New Jersey. She not only writes, but produces art, and is a passionate Vegeta apologist.
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss