WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 369: A Classroom of Catgirls - Read More → . . . . .
Ubisoft followed up Mario + Rabbids and Assassin’s Creed news by announcing The Crew 2 at their E3 press conference. In order to take things “way beyond driving,” the game will one-up simple car racing by introducing motorbikes, planes, boats, and race cars to the line-up.
In addition, The Crew 2 will go off the track with souped-up off-road cars. It’s a lot more variety than The Crew, and the extended gameplay previewed a multitude of vehicles and areas in which to drive them. It’s fast, flashy, and more than a little bit wild.
The game doesn’t have a specific date, but the release window is “early 2018.” Players can register now for beta access. Check out the footage below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!
August 31, 2021 | by
The indie publishers are coming together like some kind of COLLECTIVE? AGAIN? That means looots of games holy smokes.