Hey you need to stay here for 5 hours
- VGCC Episode 412: Vtubers are Sus - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
Where’d this come from? Out of friggin’ nowhere, a new Typing of the Dead game is out RIGHT NOW on Steam. Typing of the Dead: Overkill is a light-gun game where instead of shooting, you type randomly chosen words as quickly as possible in order to take down zombies. This is a remake of the PS3 version of House of the Dead: Overkill, and even includes the original version with this game, which was famous for holding the world record for most uses of the word “fuck” in a video game.
From now until Nov. 1st, this game is half off its normal price of twenty dollars. I’d say get it now while it’s cheap, the novelty might not be worth the extra tenner. You can purchase it on Steam or through the Sega online store, which just gives you a Steam code anyway.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!