Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Where’d this come from? Out of friggin’ nowhere, a new Typing of the Dead game is out RIGHT NOW on Steam. Typing of the Dead: Overkill is a light-gun game where instead of shooting, you type randomly chosen words as quickly as possible in order to take down zombies. This is a remake of the PS3 version of House of the Dead: Overkill, and even includes the original version with this game, which was famous for holding the world record for most uses of the word “fuck” in a video game.
From now until Nov. 1st, this game is half off its normal price of twenty dollars. I’d say get it now while it’s cheap, the novelty might not be worth the extra tenner. You can purchase it on Steam or through the Sega online store, which just gives you a Steam code anyway.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss