We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Where’d this come from? Out of friggin’ nowhere, a new Typing of the Dead game is out RIGHT NOW on Steam. Typing of the Dead: Overkill is a light-gun game where instead of shooting, you type randomly chosen words as quickly as possible in order to take down zombies. This is a remake of the PS3 version of House of the Dead: Overkill, and even includes the original version with this game, which was famous for holding the world record for most uses of the word “fuck” in a video game.
From now until Nov. 1st, this game is half off its normal price of twenty dollars. I’d say get it now while it’s cheap, the novelty might not be worth the extra tenner. You can purchase it on Steam or through the Sega online store, which just gives you a Steam code anyway.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!