The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
Where’d this come from? Out of friggin’ nowhere, a new Typing of the Dead game is out RIGHT NOW on Steam. Typing of the Dead: Overkill is a light-gun game where instead of shooting, you type randomly chosen words as quickly as possible in order to take down zombies. This is a remake of the PS3 version of House of the Dead: Overkill, and even includes the original version with this game, which was famous for holding the world record for most uses of the word “fuck” in a video game.
From now until Nov. 1st, this game is half off its normal price of twenty dollars. I’d say get it now while it’s cheap, the novelty might not be worth the extra tenner. You can purchase it on Steam or through the Sega online store, which just gives you a Steam code anyway.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.
Just mix it up a little