Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Ever looked at the calendar and wished that there was yet another video game convention on there? Twitch has you covered. After teasing the “biggest announcement ever” earlier in the day they finally revealed what they were hinting at, TwitchCon. This September 25th and 26th, in San Francisco, Twitch will have a space where broadcasters and their fans can mingle and celebrate. Very little information was released along with this announcement like ticket prices, convention content, general schedule details, or really any hard details about what will happen at TwitchCon.
This is a neat idea, to bring together the next generation of content creators who are on the cutting edge of technology and demand. I wonder if this announcement was a bit premature with so few details announced. Twitch did promise more details in “the coming months” which will hopefully be in advance enough for ticket buyers and attendees. Also I’m not to hyped about being in the same place as some of users I see in a typical Twitch chat. Maybe a convention like this isn’t one I’ll jump at the chance to go to…when is the next MAGfest again?
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.