Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Jerk Gustafsson, from Machine Games, acted like a lovely bloke at Bethesda’s 2019 E3 conference. Reminding everyone of the joys that come with killing Nazis by strutting around the two upcoming Wolfentein games. The first one, Wolfenstein Cyberpilot is a VR experience announced before, coming soon to PSVR and the HTC Vive.
The second one, a seemingly more substantial experience, was shown in more depth. Wolfenstein Youngblood is a spin-off of the ongoing Wolfenstein story from Machine Games. Jumping 2 decades into the future to the 1980s. It follows BJ Blazkowicz’s daughters, Jess and Soph, looking for the big guy in Nazi occupied Paris. It seems to pull strongly from the modern, 80s-inspired synthwave aesthetic in both its visual design and music. Youngblood is expected on PS4, XB1, Switch, PC and will feature co-op so you can play alongside a friend (or even your own siblings if you can stand them!).
The twin Wolfenstein titles are both scheduled for release on July 26, 2019
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.