Fami-come solve some murders.
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Pokémon Snap Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 362: STILL GOT IT BABY!!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Developed by Donkey Crew, players alliance themselves to clans and must commit to fighting others to do what it takes to endure in this near-apocalyptic ruined world. Last Oasis‘s distinction is the feature of these mobile bases that essentially look like wooden ships grounded on land, propelled by sails and mechanical legs.
Donkey Crew says that Last Oasis combines “a global player driven economy, an innovative vehicle system as well as complex combat and war mechanics, all working at an MMO scale”. As humanity is collectively resorting to dramatic measures to combat the scorching Sun, and each other, its sandbox and open world mechanics still enable players to forge their own path.
Elvie is a lost creature wrought out of recycled materials from New Jersey. She not only writes, but produces art, and is a passionate Vegeta apologist.
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss
July 15, 2021 | by
There's so many Isekai. It will never end. It Will Never End.