As the site's resident Vtuber, I felt obligated to cover this.
- Neptunia Virtual Stars Review (PS4) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 56: Animal Facts with Rose - Read More → . . . . .
The always adventurous Lara Croft is returning to console in Rise of the Tomb Raider, and it looks like she isn’t skimping on the danger this time around. The footage shown at Microsoft’s conference has her facing down blizzards, scaling a huge frozen mountain, and dodging deadly avalanches. Also she fights a bear. The titular tomb raider isn’t letting anything stop her from raiding those tombs this time around. You could even say she’s RISING to the occasion.
You’ll be able to see Lara rise and raid first-hand November 10th, the release date for the XBox One version of the game. If you wanna play the game on PS4 then you’ll have to wait a month.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
Time to suplex crime
The Dark Souls of Podcasts
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...
Granted most men have to be epic dads these days, but we talk about men too much.