Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
RedLynx and Ubisoft’s beloved community built stunt-biking series Trials is getting a brand new version called Trials Rising and it is releasing in February of 2019 on Xbox One, PS4, PC, and Nintendo Switch. As Trials has evolved over time, the franchise has perfected its simple 2-dimensional biking simulation and started moving towards stunts, destructible environments, and telling fun short stories over the course of a bike track. With the newest iteration Trials Rising we are seeing that RedLynx is moving further away from the time trial-based origins and moving towards community built environments by giving players more scenes, props, and destructible environments to put on a glamorous show. Another focus for Rising is all the new ways a player can be squished and their bike can be destroyed, unlike the previous simple ragdoll physics of prior iterations.
Expect Trials Rising February 2019, on XB1, PS4, PC, Switch.
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos