Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Ubisoft Montreal and SpectreVision have collaborated to try and personally terrify you in the form of Transference.
Transference sets you in the shoes of a young boy, strapped with an uncomfortable headset, as you explore puzzles and off-kilter environments that promise to constantly make you feel unnerved and uncomfortable. Part of the game is in FMV, taking full advantage of its self-aware nature as a game, a movie, and the fact that its in VR in order to constantly set you on edge and susceptible to many of the game’s tricks. It seems to fully relish in its P.T.-esque nature with claustrophobic hallways and shadow-y, barely human monsters.
Transference will be released in Fall 2018 for Xbox One and PS4, in addition to VR for Oculus, Vive, and Playstation VR. Should make for a fitting Halloween party game!
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos