Ugly? That does it!
- John and Rose play Spyro the Dragon: Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 21: Vibe Check - Read More → . . . . .
- Ion Fury (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 275: Eorzean Nimble Warrior - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 12, The Netfl*x Witcher (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Here are the Tekken, Guilty Gear Announcements From EVO 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Samurai Shodown's DLC Detailed, King of Fighters XV Confirmed - Read More → . . . . .
- Soul Calibur VI is Resuscitated From the Dead With New Characters and Season 2 Promise - Read More → . . . . .
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Adds Akatsuki Blitzkampf, Senran Kagura Characters - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 274: Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2 - Read More → . . . . .
One of my favorite games of the year, the doujin Metroidvania Touhou Luna Nights, is getting a Switch port.
Announced during a Touhou Station livestream, Team Ladybug has confirmed a 2019 release date for the title. Luna Nights recently went 1.0 on PC after an early access stint, adding a new boss, a boss rush mode, as well as other fixes.
If you want to see the moment I immediately fell in love with this game—here it is! Luna Nights is a perfectly paced, tightly controlling game that deserves to be held to the same heights as other classics in the genre. Hopefully it coming to Switch will bring more eyes to it, and Team Ladybug can continue their success. I know I will be looking forward to their next work: another Metroidvania based on Record of Lodoss War.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
How are your vibes?
Hail to the queen, baby.
I am the Eorzean Nimble Warrior.