Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
One of my favorite games of the year, the doujin Metroidvania Touhou Luna Nights, is getting a Switch port.
Announced during a Touhou Station livestream, Team Ladybug has confirmed a 2019 release date for the title. Luna Nights recently went 1.0 on PC after an early access stint, adding a new boss, a boss rush mode, as well as other fixes.
If you want to see the moment I immediately fell in love with this game—here it is! Luna Nights is a perfectly paced, tightly controlling game that deserves to be held to the same heights as other classics in the genre. Hopefully it coming to Switch will bring more eyes to it, and Team Ladybug can continue their success. I know I will be looking forward to their next work: another Metroidvania based on Record of Lodoss War.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!