It's barely about games.
- VGCC Episode 290: Hand it to Hooters - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 289: We All Like Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 28: Google Shitposting - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 8 - Read More → . . . . .
- How To Speak In Pokemon Trade Chat: AKA "How I Spent One Night Hustling Foreign Dittos For Breeding Purposes" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 23, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
One of my favorite games of the year, the doujin Metroidvania Touhou Luna Nights, is getting a Switch port.
Announced during a Touhou Station livestream, Team Ladybug has confirmed a 2019 release date for the title. Luna Nights recently went 1.0 on PC after an early access stint, adding a new boss, a boss rush mode, as well as other fixes.
If you want to see the moment I immediately fell in love with this game—here it is! Luna Nights is a perfectly paced, tightly controlling game that deserves to be held to the same heights as other classics in the genre. Hopefully it coming to Switch will bring more eyes to it, and Team Ladybug can continue their success. I know I will be looking forward to their next work: another Metroidvania based on Record of Lodoss War.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
XCHOOM takes on it's final operation against an unrelenting Ethereal and it's army of Avatars.
Still waiting on a youtuber to start covering WWE2K20 lore.
More like StarCRAPtor.