There's a lot of fighting game news this time around.
- The Bulletin: Rock the Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 93: Calling to the Niiiiight - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 405: The Evo Show - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 403: Lawn Perverts - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Taking the Heat - Read More → . . . . .
One of my favorite games of the year, the doujin Metroidvania Touhou Luna Nights, is getting a Switch port.
Announced during a Touhou Station livestream, Team Ladybug has confirmed a 2019 release date for the title. Luna Nights recently went 1.0 on PC after an early access stint, adding a new boss, a boss rush mode, as well as other fixes.
If you want to see the moment I immediately fell in love with this game—here it is! Luna Nights is a perfectly paced, tightly controlling game that deserves to be held to the same heights as other classics in the genre. Hopefully it coming to Switch will bring more eyes to it, and Team Ladybug can continue their success. I know I will be looking forward to their next work: another Metroidvania based on Record of Lodoss War.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
August 11, 2022 | by
Sorry for Metal Gear reference but I've got nothing better.
August 4, 2022 | by
What will it take to hear an answer back?