Don't hustle the kids.
- VGCC Episode 296: Emergency Potato Chip - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 12 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 295: Toilet Fairy - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 3 - A Dreadful Vision - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 30: Choochy Breezy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 294: Pokemon Storm Pins Chooch Northeast Quadrant - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 11 - Read More → . . . . .
- Dauntless (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 293: Put Reimu in Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Ten Games of 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
One of my favorite games of the year, the doujin Metroidvania Touhou Luna Nights, is getting a Switch port.
Announced during a Touhou Station livestream, Team Ladybug has confirmed a 2019 release date for the title. Luna Nights recently went 1.0 on PC after an early access stint, adding a new boss, a boss rush mode, as well as other fixes.
If you want to see the moment I immediately fell in love with this game—here it is! Luna Nights is a perfectly paced, tightly controlling game that deserves to be held to the same heights as other classics in the genre. Hopefully it coming to Switch will bring more eyes to it, and Team Ladybug can continue their success. I know I will be looking forward to their next work: another Metroidvania based on Record of Lodoss War.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Fightsticks are a great way to play Spyro, apparently.
Gacha is hell.
Where do you work out? At the library.
Someone draw us doing the Eizouken poses, thanks.