The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
We have been blessed with the world premiere for Tom Clancy’s Elite Squad. A momentous game that features all your favourite characters from the Tom Clancy line of games, such as the one lady from The Division, and the man from Rainbow Six. Also Sam Fisher is there, I suppose. In all his irrelevancy and lack of games for the last 10 years. It’s the meeting of the minds and the battle of brawn here at the most ambitious crossover event in history.
In all seriousness, Elite Squad is a mobile RPG that I suppose will scratch the itch for on-the-go gaming for anyone who enjoys the Tom Clancy vaguely authoritarian aesthetic. Though I doubt even fans of these games were ever chomping at the bit for all these nobodies to meet. It’s developed by Owlient and available for pre-registering now, so you can get access to a special character. No release date yet is known.
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.