- VGCC Episode 322: Pitmaster's Privilege - Read More → . . . . .
- TennoCon 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Fighting Game News: Japanese Fighting Game Publisher's Roundtable - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimted Train Works Episode 44: St. Patrick's Day - Read More → . . . . .
- We should talk. Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 321: The Week of Chris - Read More → . . . . .
- Necrobarista Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 320: Cool Ranch Dracula - Read More → . . . . .
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 43: Hi-Score Girl - Read More → . . . . .
We have been blessed with the world premiere for Tom Clancy’s Elite Squad. A momentous game that features all your favourite characters from the Tom Clancy line of games, such as the one lady from The Division, and the man from Rainbow Six. Also Sam Fisher is there, I suppose. In all his irrelevancy and lack of games for the last 10 years. It’s the meeting of the minds and the battle of brawn here at the most ambitious crossover event in history.
In all seriousness, Elite Squad is a mobile RPG that I suppose will scratch the itch for on-the-go gaming for anyone who enjoys the Tom Clancy vaguely authoritarian aesthetic. Though I doubt even fans of these games were ever chomping at the bit for all these nobodies to meet. It’s developed by Owlient and available for pre-registering now, so you can get access to a special character. No release date yet is known.
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
Holy Shit There’s A New Skeletal Warframe
With EVO cancelled and a stage for publishers to show off their announcements along with it, a group of Japanese publishers gathered for the first Japanese Fighting Game Publisher’s Roundtable (JFGPR).
I really don't understand why Rose immediately brought up St. Patrick.
Let's NOT talk.