Gacha is hell.
- VGCC Episode 295: Toilet Fairy - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 3 - A Dreadful Vision - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 30: Choochy Breezy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 294: Pokemon Storm Pins Chooch Northeast Quadrant - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 11 - Read More → . . . . .
- Dauntless (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 293: Put Reimu in Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Ten Games of 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's Top Video Games in The Year of Pandering to Her - Read More → . . . . .
- 2019's Most Disappointing Game: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
We have been blessed with the world premiere for Tom Clancy’s Elite Squad. A momentous game that features all your favourite characters from the Tom Clancy line of games, such as the one lady from The Division, and the man from Rainbow Six. Also Sam Fisher is there, I suppose. In all his irrelevancy and lack of games for the last 10 years. It’s the meeting of the minds and the battle of brawn here at the most ambitious crossover event in history.
In all seriousness, Elite Squad is a mobile RPG that I suppose will scratch the itch for on-the-go gaming for anyone who enjoys the Tom Clancy vaguely authoritarian aesthetic. Though I doubt even fans of these games were ever chomping at the bit for all these nobodies to meet. It’s developed by Owlient and available for pre-registering now, so you can get access to a special character. No release date yet is known.
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
Where do you work out? At the library.
Someone draw us doing the Eizouken poses, thanks.
Remember to renew your Chooch Entertainment Pack subscription
Donkey Kong deserves his own TV show again. Just sign this petition.