I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Respawn Entertainment, the Titanfall developer, isn’t just working on a sequel to their fast paced first-person mech shooter. In a post on their website, EA announced that Respawn is also working on a Star Wars game.
I’m thrilled to be able to announce that EA and the talented team at Respawn Entertainment have expanded our relationship to include the development of an all-new 3rd person action adventure game set in the Star Wars universe.
This would be Respawn’s first game that isn’t a Titanfall game, and would mark a distinct change in their usual style. Respawn was originally started after Infinity Ward founders West and Zampella were fired and formed a new studio with EA. Titantfall was their stab at an upgraded, newer, Call of Duty style shooter. What the team can do with Star Wars remains to be seen, but you can expect a highly polished and action based game.
Also in the announcement EA listed off the studios who are “currently working on Star Wars projects.” Visceral Games, DICE, Capital Games, BioWare, and Motive are all working on some sort of Star Wars game and I have to imagine one or two will pop up at E3.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?