The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Announced in an interview earlier this year, EA kicked off their conference by detailing Titanfall 2 on the EA Play stage. After mentioning the series will be arriving on PS4 and showing off multiplayer gameplay, the earlier leaks of a single-player campaign that will “delve deep into the Titanfall universe” were confirmed.
The game is due out on all platforms October 28 and will feature 6 new Titans as well as more customization options than the first game. EA will also be running an open multiplayer test at a time yet to be announced.
Check out the multiplayer trailer below:
And the campaign trailer here:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.