Just mix it up a little
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 335: FMK PG-13 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 50: Pikachu Did the Dub - Read More → . . . . .
Sony found an easy way to squeeze a few bucks out of Playstation owners this weekend with a PSN flash sale lasting until Monday, 7 AM Pacific time. Each game on the list is 99 cents, and with the vast swath of games available, it’ll be almost impossible for any Playstation 3 or Vita owner to skip out on a least one of these deals.
A full list of current and classic Sony games are available here. Personally, I’m going to grab up all of the Crash and Spyro games, but some other highlights include Tokyo Jungle, Sam and Max, Retro City Rampage, and Super Stardust HD. Each for 99 cents!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
It’s boring and repetitive and it never really feels right.
The Last of Us does not exist in my head rent free, everyday it exacts a horrible cost.
Thankfully there is no unfortunate schmelting accident in this video.