I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Just as ROOT has begun deescalating things with The Harbor, Barry Hughs and his gang of light racers have shown up to take what’s theirs. Can the team hold them off? Or has Ken doomed them all? Star gets a number. Fleet gets a new friend. Dusk gets a phone call. Ken gets ignored.
Hey, its Breakbulk.
I don’t know what happened, but I’m gonna assume the worst. Wherever you are…well, I can’t promise I’ll talk them into finding you…but, we’ll figure out who put you there. We’ll get that son of a bitch.
The Route is our Actual Play podcast, playing through a campaign of The Sprawl. You can get episodes a week early by subscribing to our patreon at patreon.com/vgcc! Reminder that you can follow the site on twitter @VGChooChoo, our GM Janie @jjaffew, Rose @horngal, Scott @socksbloodborne, Niall @yourpalniall, and Solon @Solonface. Cover art and theme music by Janie. If you like the music you can download it for PWYW at janiejw.bandcamp.com. Thanks!
Janie's just a cool gal who likes writing about games
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?