Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Just as ROOT has begun deescalating things with The Harbor, Barry Hughs and his gang of light racers have shown up to take what’s theirs. Can the team hold them off? Or has Ken doomed them all? Star gets a number. Fleet gets a new friend. Dusk gets a phone call. Ken gets ignored.
Hey, its Breakbulk.
I don’t know what happened, but I’m gonna assume the worst. Wherever you are…well, I can’t promise I’ll talk them into finding you…but, we’ll figure out who put you there. We’ll get that son of a bitch.
The Route is our Actual Play podcast, playing through a campaign of The Sprawl. You can get episodes a week early by subscribing to our patreon at patreon.com/vgcc! Reminder that you can follow the site on twitter @VGChooChoo, our GM Janie @jjaffew, Rose @horngal, Scott @socksbloodborne, Niall @yourpalniall, and Solon @Solonface. Cover art and theme music by Janie. If you like the music you can download it for PWYW at janiejw.bandcamp.com. Thanks!
Janie's just a cool gal who likes writing about games
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!