People love the unga bunga professor but can't handle unga bunga traversal mechanics.
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 403: Lawn Perverts - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Taking the Heat - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 402: Monkey Time With Winston Overwatch - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Verses to Versus - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 91: Maybe Don't Go to Anime Expo - Read More → . . . . .
How will ROOT fare when they face down with Sibyl Disturbance and the Cherrygrove security team? Will they succeed in making away with the prototype? Or buy the farm in an alley before this story’s even getting started? Find out in this week’s episode of: The Route. Star tries to shine. Ken keeps his cool. Fleet does some first aid. Dusk does some ‘first aid’.
A rooftop showdown. The smell of propellant. The flash of a light. A pair of wings. Something falls.
The Route is our new Actual Play podcast, playing through a campaign of The Sprawl. You can get episodes a week early by subscribing to our patreon at patreon.com/vgcc! Reminder that you can follow the site on twitter @VGChooChoo, our GM Janie @jjaffew, Rose @horngal, Scott @socksmahoney, Niall @yourpalniall, and Solon @Solonface. Cover art and theme music by Janie. If you like the music you can download it for PWYW at janiejw.bandcamp.com. Thanks!
Janie's just a cool gal who likes writing about games
August 4, 2022 | by
What will it take to hear an answer back?
August 1, 2022 | by
The Lawn Perversion Continues