Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Whoops, spoilers! European trademarks (Search Pokemon Sun/Moon on this site for proof, it doesn’t link properly.) have popped up for Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, which seem legitimate. Full logos for the games are included in the trademark, and as of this writing, we’re on the eve of a Pokemon themed Nintendo Direct. Hopefully these games are going to be a big deal, since Game Freak took an entire year off the franchise last year. More stuff like Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire‘s Delta Episode, please!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!