WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 369: A Classroom of Catgirls - Read More → . . . . .
Whoops, spoilers! European trademarks (Search Pokemon Sun/Moon on this site for proof, it doesn’t link properly.) have popped up for Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, which seem legitimate. Full logos for the games are included in the trademark, and as of this writing, we’re on the eve of a Pokemon themed Nintendo Direct. Hopefully these games are going to be a big deal, since Game Freak took an entire year off the franchise last year. More stuff like Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire‘s Delta Episode, please!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!
August 31, 2021 | by
The indie publishers are coming together like some kind of COLLECTIVE? AGAIN? That means looots of games holy smokes.