Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
Whoops, spoilers! European trademarks (Search Pokemon Sun/Moon on this site for proof, it doesn’t link properly.) have popped up for Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, which seem legitimate. Full logos for the games are included in the trademark, and as of this writing, we’re on the eve of a Pokemon themed Nintendo Direct. Hopefully these games are going to be a big deal, since Game Freak took an entire year off the franchise last year. More stuff like Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire‘s Delta Episode, please!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.