Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
This was unexpected. After a bit of datamining, Pokken Tournament fans thought they knew exactly who was coming to the game in the coming months, with data for Darkrai, Scizor, and Empoleon showing up in the code. The first two in that list have been revealed, but a surprise third has appeared, and that Pokemon is Croagunk.
Croagunk is a Poison/Fighting type from Gen IV, and looks like an absolute blast to play. He’s aloof, silly, and throws huge rocks at his opponents. What’s not to love?
As with the rest of the new characters, Croagunk is currently only available on the Arcade version of Pokken. Hopefully after Empoleon is revealed the home console versions of the game will recieve these characters as DLC.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!