We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
This was unexpected. After a bit of datamining, Pokken Tournament fans thought they knew exactly who was coming to the game in the coming months, with data for Darkrai, Scizor, and Empoleon showing up in the code. The first two in that list have been revealed, but a surprise third has appeared, and that Pokemon is Croagunk.
Croagunk is a Poison/Fighting type from Gen IV, and looks like an absolute blast to play. He’s aloof, silly, and throws huge rocks at his opponents. What’s not to love?
As with the rest of the new characters, Croagunk is currently only available on the Arcade version of Pokken. Hopefully after Empoleon is revealed the home console versions of the game will recieve these characters as DLC.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!