The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
After an hour of remasters and world premieres alike, Sony chairman Shawn Layden concluded the PlayStation Experience with a whopper of an announcement- a sequel to 2013’s The Last of Us is on the way.
According to Layden, the game, titled The Last of Us Part II, is in extremely early development. This makes sense, considering Naughty Dog are fresh off the release of Uncharted 4. While unsurprisingly light on information, the trailer features Ellie, a little bit older and a little bit angrier, and a small appearance from Joel.
It’s unlikely The Last Of Us Part II will be out until 2018 at the earliest, but until its release, we’ll keep you updated. Check out the trailer below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.