What *is* a Wheaties shell?
- VGCC Episode 318: Ninja on the Cover - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 42: Ass Enjoyer - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Part II Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 317: Keeping The Last of Us 2 at Arm's Length - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 14 - Legit Bad Vibes - Read More → . . . . .
- What We Liked and Disliked From the Steam Summer Festival - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 316: Keighley’s Heelys - Read More → . . . . .
- EA PLAY LIVE 6/18/20 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 41: Hakumei and Mikochi - Read More → . . . . .
- Review: Evan's Remains (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
We’ve been killing the video game (the game of making videos, not the form of entertainment this website covers) ever since 2014, when our table scraps were repurposed as the inaugural annual John Michonski Experience™. This year, 2016 years after the birth of a major religious figure, a second major religious figure eats a lotta burgers for your enjoyment in the third installment of this dumb inside joke. Slurp up that smooth root beer and pull up a chair, because it’s time for the most slapdash “this is literally all the footage Mike didn’t use over the course of the week”-style video ever produced for this website!
Wait, hold on. Look at the footage! There’s a…very tall glitch*…in the Matrix…
*that entire Max segment was just for that one bit with him crying
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
The new season is here, but is it really all that new?
Hopefully it really was the last of them.
Take a shot every time we groan at the last of us 2! (Please don't actually do that, it would be dangerous)
Someone told me the header to this one looks like Cloud is "pogging" so take from that what you will.