If you don't make it to the toilet you become evil.
- VGCC Episode 283: The Gacha Minute is Born - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 2: CROSSNIQ+ with Max Krieger - Read More → . . . . .
- Zack's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 25: Over the Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- So What's Up With Cube World? - Read More → . . . . .
- Neo Cab Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 282: Pandora's Hawks - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 20, Fractured Futures - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 281: Gacha Hell - Read More → . . . . .
We’ve been killing the video game (the game of making videos, not the form of entertainment this website covers) ever since 2014, when our table scraps were repurposed as the inaugural annual John Michonski Experience™. This year, 2016 years after the birth of a major religious figure, a second major religious figure eats a lotta burgers for your enjoyment in the third installment of this dumb inside joke. Slurp up that smooth root beer and pull up a chair, because it’s time for the most slapdash “this is literally all the footage Mike didn’t use over the course of the week”-style video ever produced for this website!
Wait, hold on. Look at the footage! There’s a…very tall glitch*…in the Matrix…
*that entire Max segment was just for that one bit with him crying
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
This guy thinks he's SO COOL.
Au revoir, gamers!
We're ready for the next anime season. Are you?