Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
The Elder Scrolls: Legends was a pleasant surprise upon its release last year, giving Bethesda an entry into the cards game genre and providing a fresh, slightly more complex spin on its mechanics. And for those who wish they could play it on consoles, here’s your chance.
Bethesda has announced at its press conference that The Elder Scrolls: Legends will be coming to the Xbox One, Playstation 4, and Nintendo Switch soon. Not only will the game will get a graphical overhaul, but your progress will be synced across all platforms. So if you’re obsessive about having a consistent collection, no need to worry about progress resetting from console to console if you decide to play on the Switch whenever you leave the house. This is the first big news to come for the game since changing developers from Dire Wolf Digital to Sparkypants Studios, so we’re already off to an impressive start for the future of Legends.
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!