At least we got one -OTY out by now!
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
The Elder Scrolls: Legends was a pleasant surprise upon its release last year, giving Bethesda an entry into the cards game genre and providing a fresh, slightly more complex spin on its mechanics. And for those who wish they could play it on consoles, here’s your chance.
Bethesda has announced at its press conference that The Elder Scrolls: Legends will be coming to the Xbox One, Playstation 4, and Nintendo Switch soon. Not only will the game will get a graphical overhaul, but your progress will be synced across all platforms. So if you’re obsessive about having a consistent collection, no need to worry about progress resetting from console to console if you decide to play on the Switch whenever you leave the house. This is the first big news to come for the game since changing developers from Dire Wolf Digital to Sparkypants Studios, so we’re already off to an impressive start for the future of Legends.
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?