Will this be the last time I have to type ver. 1.22474487139...? There are so many numbers, please save me from the numbers, I'm so scared of the numbers.
- VGCC Episode 357: NieRly Unspeakable Games - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
Todd Howard to the Bethesda stage to announce The Elder Scrolls: Blades, a free-to-play mobile game due out this fall. The title, which features much of the standard Elder Scrolls gameplay, sees you playing as a member of the Blades, the elite imperial guard within the Elder Scrolls universe.
Although narrative details are scarce, the appeal of the game comes from being able to play the title on both phones and on consoles – with added VR support. Much fanfare was made of the game’s ability to be played in both landscape and portrait mode, with Howard emphasizing that the game is intended for mobile play.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades will have three modes: A “Town” mode focused on rebuilding a settlement, “Abyss,” which explores roguelike generated dungeons, and “Arena,” a 1v1 PVP mode. Although the game won’t arrive until later this year, you’ll be able to register for early access.
Check out the trailer below!
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.