Join The Quiet Mandom.
- VGCC Episode 269: Control the Rocks - Read More → . . . . .
- NIS Releases Shareholders' Report, Bankruptcy Rumours Follow - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 17: Undertale is Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
Todd Howard to the Bethesda stage to announce The Elder Scrolls: Blades, a free-to-play mobile game due out this fall. The title, which features much of the standard Elder Scrolls gameplay, sees you playing as a member of the Blades, the elite imperial guard within the Elder Scrolls universe.
Although narrative details are scarce, the appeal of the game comes from being able to play the title on both phones and on consoles – with added VR support. Much fanfare was made of the game’s ability to be played in both landscape and portrait mode, with Howard emphasizing that the game is intended for mobile play.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades will have three modes: A “Town” mode focused on rebuilding a settlement, “Abyss,” which explores roguelike generated dungeons, and “Arena,” a 1v1 PVP mode. Although the game won’t arrive until later this year, you’ll be able to register for early access.
Check out the trailer below!
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Did you know Makai Wars actually came out last year? Me neither! But now you know.
Welcome Elvie to Choochagatari!
Born to jump World is a dummy 鬼神 Nep 'em all 1989
How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?