Let's Keep The Peace
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 23: Breasted Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 279: Big Gulp - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 14, Cyberlord - Read More → . . . . .
- Holy Shit, That Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Masters Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 278: Minister Duke Nukem - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 22: Dumping Milk on a Bird - Read More → . . . . .
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Leaked - Read More → . . . . .
Todd Howard to the Bethesda stage to announce The Elder Scrolls: Blades, a free-to-play mobile game due out this fall. The title, which features much of the standard Elder Scrolls gameplay, sees you playing as a member of the Blades, the elite imperial guard within the Elder Scrolls universe.
Although narrative details are scarce, the appeal of the game comes from being able to play the title on both phones and on consoles – with added VR support. Much fanfare was made of the game’s ability to be played in both landscape and portrait mode, with Howard emphasizing that the game is intended for mobile play.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades will have three modes: A “Town” mode focused on rebuilding a settlement, “Abyss,” which explores roguelike generated dungeons, and “Arena,” a 1v1 PVP mode. Although the game won’t arrive until later this year, you’ll be able to register for early access.
Check out the trailer below!
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Character designs are messed up.
Good news, vore fans!
"What a shitload of fuck" - John Unknown