What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
Unsurprisingly, EA is still going fast and hard on the Star Wars franchise. Instead of detailing any one Star Wars game, EA gave a quick overview of the numerous companies they have working on the license, mostly just talking about how they “have plans.”
However, they did specifically mention a few upcoming games. The first is the newest Star Wars Battlefront game, which is due out next year and will feature content from The Force Awakens and the other new Star Wars films. The second is an action-adventure game by Visceral, which is due out in 2018 and will feature an original narrative with new characters.
The third is another action-adventure game, this one made by Respawn, creators of Titanfall. Not much other information is available about the games, but EA’s video showed off concept art, short clips, and some inspirational quotes. Not a whole lot, but stay tuned for more updates.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!