The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3B: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3A: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
Unsurprisingly, EA is still going fast and hard on the Star Wars franchise. Instead of detailing any one Star Wars game, EA gave a quick overview of the numerous companies they have working on the license, mostly just talking about how they “have plans.”
However, they did specifically mention a few upcoming games. The first is the newest Star Wars Battlefront game, which is due out next year and will feature content from The Force Awakens and the other new Star Wars films. The second is an action-adventure game by Visceral, which is due out in 2018 and will feature an original narrative with new characters.
The third is another action-adventure game, this one made by Respawn, creators of Titanfall. Not much other information is available about the games, but EA’s video showed off concept art, short clips, and some inspirational quotes. Not a whole lot, but stay tuned for more updates.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.
Just mix it up a little