I wasn't opposed to paying! But there's a limit.
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
Unsurprisingly, EA is still going fast and hard on the Star Wars franchise. Instead of detailing any one Star Wars game, EA gave a quick overview of the numerous companies they have working on the license, mostly just talking about how they “have plans.”
However, they did specifically mention a few upcoming games. The first is the newest Star Wars Battlefront game, which is due out next year and will feature content from The Force Awakens and the other new Star Wars films. The second is an action-adventure game by Visceral, which is due out in 2018 and will feature an original narrative with new characters.
The third is another action-adventure game, this one made by Respawn, creators of Titanfall. Not much other information is available about the games, but EA’s video showed off concept art, short clips, and some inspirational quotes. Not a whole lot, but stay tuned for more updates.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!