Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Unsurprisingly, EA is still going fast and hard on the Star Wars franchise. Instead of detailing any one Star Wars game, EA gave a quick overview of the numerous companies they have working on the license, mostly just talking about how they “have plans.”
However, they did specifically mention a few upcoming games. The first is the newest Star Wars Battlefront game, which is due out next year and will feature content from The Force Awakens and the other new Star Wars films. The second is an action-adventure game by Visceral, which is due out in 2018 and will feature an original narrative with new characters.
The third is another action-adventure game, this one made by Respawn, creators of Titanfall. Not much other information is available about the games, but EA’s video showed off concept art, short clips, and some inspirational quotes. Not a whole lot, but stay tuned for more updates.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.