The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Ubisoft unveiled the release date for the first Division expansion The Underground, which takes place in the subway tunnels underneath New York. The expansion will be launching first on Xbox One June 28th, with the PS4 version following a month later. Current Division players will also receive 3 Ubisoft character costumes representing Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, and Rainbow Six.
Also teased was the second of the three planned expansions for The Division, titled Survival. Survival takes place in a colder stormier Manhattan and seems to be setting you up for a stealthy and more dire Division experience.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.