WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 369: A Classroom of Catgirls - Read More → . . . . .
Demon’s Souls is by far my favorite game in the Souls series, in fact, it’s the only one that I actually genuinely liked. Yeah I know I’m weird, thinking Demon’s Souls is better than the Dark Souls everyone loves so much. So I’m tentatively excited for this thing. The thing that keeps me from getting really jazzed is the people behind it who have a track record for me that is… not to good. So let’s hold out hope that this time they nail it but the look of the thing is just, not there.
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!
August 31, 2021 | by
The indie publishers are coming together like some kind of COLLECTIVE? AGAIN? That means looots of games holy smokes.