Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
I’m not really a fan of Borderlands, but the first episode of Telltale Games’ Tales from the Borderlands entertained me more than most other games I had played in recent memory. The long stretch between episodes was worrisome, especially with Game of Thrones seeming to take a higher preceident of release over Tales. Thankfully, Telltale brought a new trailer to PAX East this past weekend, and with that, promise that episode 2, Atlus Mugged, would release next week.
Check out that trailer! Handsome Jack is a hologram, Scooter still wants you to catch a ride, and there’s more bandits, skags, and other Borderlands baddies than you can shake a billion weapons at. I’m ready for more goofs, more gags, and any other kind of jokes the writers have cooked up. I’m excited to see how Rhys and Fiona get out of their latest pickles.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?