Just a little guy.
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 84: March Comes in Like a Lion - Read More → . . . . .
I’m not really a fan of Borderlands, but the first episode of Telltale Games’ Tales from the Borderlands entertained me more than most other games I had played in recent memory. The long stretch between episodes was worrisome, especially with Game of Thrones seeming to take a higher preceident of release over Tales. Thankfully, Telltale brought a new trailer to PAX East this past weekend, and with that, promise that episode 2, Atlus Mugged, would release next week.
Check out that trailer! Handsome Jack is a hologram, Scooter still wants you to catch a ride, and there’s more bandits, skags, and other Borderlands baddies than you can shake a billion weapons at. I’m ready for more goofs, more gags, and any other kind of jokes the writers have cooked up. I’m excited to see how Rhys and Fiona get out of their latest pickles.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.