Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
By all accounts Tencent is a massive company that owns Clash of Clans, League of Legends, and 2.3% of every human soul. They seemingly won’t stop there however, and have announced that their mainly Chinese focused online store, WeGame, will be expanding and will soon accommodate “global users.” That would significantly increase WeGame’s current user base of 200 million compared to that of Steam’s 125 million. That wouldn’t just be a competitor to Steam’s stranglehold on the PC market, but be the new market leader.
This would be yet another feather in Tencent’s hat. They’ve been steadily growing for years and even own a part of Activision and Epic Games. Tencent isn’t just going to go head to head with Valve and Steam, they could easily eclipse them. Granted this will take a while, you don’t take over a market over night and opening a store to a global market could have plenty of snafus. Maybe Valve will have some time to play catch up, or maybe we’re all doomed and Tencent are our new parents.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.