We can rebuild him. We have the technology.
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 15, Reviewbrah Evolution - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 1: Heartbreak High with Alec Robbins - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 280: The Sinner's Milky - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 23: Breasted Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 279: Big Gulp - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 14, Cyberlord - Read More → . . . . .
- Holy Shit, That Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Masters Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 278: Minister Duke Nukem - Read More → . . . . .
After Tekken‘s grand finals, two more announcements were dropped from two different franchises. First, Tekken detailed their plans for a third season of DLC, then Arc System Works unveiled the next Guilty Gear.
For Tekken, two of four announced characters were shown: the returning Zafina as well as the completely new character Leroy Smith. Every character will be getting balance updates as well as new moves in the coming season as well.
Oddly enough, a teaser involving Solid Snake was shown in the middle of grand finals. Nothing else was detailed, so who knows if this was a joke or a potential tease for Snake to arrive in Tekken later in the season.
— FADEL – 🖤🦅 HYPE @ EVO🕹 (@MTLSaiyan) August 5, 2019
Finally, a new Guilty Gear was shown off. Besides Sol and Ky’s new a look, a mysterious newcomer, and some stage transition mechanics, nothing concrete was revealed for the next entry in the Guilty Gear franchise. It looks absolutely gorgeous, though.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Kick back and relax in our starlit parlor.
John's secret show.
Let's Keep The Peace
Character designs are messed up.