It's barely about games.
- VGCC Episode 290: Hand it to Hooters - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 289: We All Like Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 28: Google Shitposting - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 8 - Read More → . . . . .
- How To Speak In Pokemon Trade Chat: AKA "How I Spent One Night Hustling Foreign Dittos For Breeding Purposes" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 23, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
Shinji Mikami of Tango Gameworks took to the stage for Bethesda’s E3 conference to announce a spooky action-adventure game about disappearances in Tokyo because uh, spirits I guess? Everyone gets raptured and you need to kill ghosts as a cool archer guy. Maybe? The cinematic trailer explained next to nothing, but god damn did it look pretty. Did you see those ramen noodles?
Ghostwire Tokyo doesn’t have a release date quite yet, but we’ll keep you updated.
I hope the Hannya mask guy is playable.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
XCHOOM takes on it's final operation against an unrelenting Ethereal and it's army of Avatars.
Still waiting on a youtuber to start covering WWE2K20 lore.
More like StarCRAPtor.