Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Shinji Mikami of Tango Gameworks took to the stage for Bethesda’s E3 conference to announce a spooky action-adventure game about disappearances in Tokyo because uh, spirits I guess? Everyone gets raptured and you need to kill ghosts as a cool archer guy. Maybe? The cinematic trailer explained next to nothing, but god damn did it look pretty. Did you see those ramen noodles?
Ghostwire Tokyo doesn’t have a release date quite yet, but we’ll keep you updated.
I hope the Hannya mask guy is playable.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?