Bubbles? In this economy?
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 87: Oh So Very Soapy Bubbles - Read More → . . . . .
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
Shinji Mikami of Tango Gameworks took to the stage for Bethesda’s E3 conference to announce a spooky action-adventure game about disappearances in Tokyo because uh, spirits I guess? Everyone gets raptured and you need to kill ghosts as a cool archer guy. Maybe? The cinematic trailer explained next to nothing, but god damn did it look pretty. Did you see those ramen noodles?
Ghostwire Tokyo doesn’t have a release date quite yet, but we’ll keep you updated.
I hope the Hannya mask guy is playable.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!