Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Shinji Mikami of Tango Gameworks took to the stage for Bethesda’s E3 conference to announce a spooky action-adventure game about disappearances in Tokyo because uh, spirits I guess? Everyone gets raptured and you need to kill ghosts as a cool archer guy. Maybe? The cinematic trailer explained next to nothing, but god damn did it look pretty. Did you see those ramen noodles?
Ghostwire Tokyo doesn’t have a release date quite yet, but we’ll keep you updated.
I hope the Hannya mask guy is playable.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss