I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Shinji Mikami of Tango Gameworks took to the stage for Bethesda’s E3 conference to announce a spooky action-adventure game about disappearances in Tokyo because uh, spirits I guess? Everyone gets raptured and you need to kill ghosts as a cool archer guy. Maybe? The cinematic trailer explained next to nothing, but god damn did it look pretty. Did you see those ramen noodles?
Ghostwire Tokyo doesn’t have a release date quite yet, but we’ll keep you updated.
I hope the Hannya mask guy is playable.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?