I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Update: The trailer for Tales of Arise premiered at Microsoft’s E3 conference.
The E3 leaks are upon us, and one of the first titles to be unveiled early is Tales of Arise, the latest installment in Bandai Namco’s popular RPG series. Boasting a new art style somewhere between Monster Hunter and Dragon Quest XI, Tales of Arise looks primed for capturing a wider audience whilst retaining the familiar trappings of the action-RPG gameplay the Tales series is known for, according to leaker Sabi on Twitter.
There isn’t a lot of quantifiable information about the title at this time. What is known is that Tales of Arise runs on Unreal Engine 4, and that animation work for the game will be done by notable Japanese animation studio Ufotable.
We’ll have to wait for Bandai Namco’s official E3 presentation for more substantial information, which will no doubt come with footage of the game’s action-RPG combat system, as well as some animated sequences. Be sure to stay tuned as we plan to cover all that and more right here.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?