Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Update: The trailer for Tales of Arise premiered at Microsoft’s E3 conference.
The E3 leaks are upon us, and one of the first titles to be unveiled early is Tales of Arise, the latest installment in Bandai Namco’s popular RPG series. Boasting a new art style somewhere between Monster Hunter and Dragon Quest XI, Tales of Arise looks primed for capturing a wider audience whilst retaining the familiar trappings of the action-RPG gameplay the Tales series is known for, according to leaker Sabi on Twitter.
There isn’t a lot of quantifiable information about the title at this time. What is known is that Tales of Arise runs on Unreal Engine 4, and that animation work for the game will be done by notable Japanese animation studio Ufotable.
We’ll have to wait for Bandai Namco’s official E3 presentation for more substantial information, which will no doubt come with footage of the game’s action-RPG combat system, as well as some animated sequences. Be sure to stay tuned as we plan to cover all that and more right here.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss