Will this be the last time I have to type ver. 1.22474487139...? There are so many numbers, please save me from the numbers, I'm so scared of the numbers.
- VGCC Episode 357: NieRly Unspeakable Games - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
Because naming this episode "Porn Syrup" would've attracted the wrong crowd.
What shocked us, what let us down, and what touched our hearts in 2016?
THE CURRENT YEAR IS . IF YOU ARE READING THIS, THE EARTH AND ITS OUTLYING COLONIES HAVE BEEN DESTROYED. CONTINUE? [Y/N]
I don't remember why I chose this name, or why I'm using this picture. Just go with it, okay?
Ubisoft will just have to hack away at this problem.
"There's nothing more hacker than this."
These assassins deserve a rest.
Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.