Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Foot meet mouth. Egg meet face.
Armed with a tighter focus, A Crooked Mile successfully picks up the ball dropped by its predecessor.
Who is the Embgaro Waifu? Is Dark Cybertron any good? How much does John know about the old G.I. Joe movie? Tune in and find out!
Even Telltale at their worst isn't half bad...but make no mistake, this is definitely Telltale at their worst.
Mike delivers a list of 5 upcoming games he is excited for but will inevitably be disappointed by!
The first episode of The Wolf Among Us sets a high bar for the game as a whole, and confirms Telltale's status as a talented studio.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.