Gondolas are cool, aren't they?
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 63: Aria the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 357: NieRly Unspeakable Games - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
It's time to end this Star Wars week once and for all!
Lock and load and join this elite video game team as we play a bit of Republic Commando.
John convinces Ryan to play one of the worst Star Wars games ever, we all suffer.
Day 2 and we've begun to see stars. Or moons. Or space stations. We're really not sure yet.
Star Wars week begins and you only have to read three paragraphs of backstory.
Will this be the last time I have to type ver. 1.22474487139...? There are so many numbers, please save me from the numbers, I'm so scared of the numbers.
Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.