Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Wattson is Mei, kaiju eyeballs, and taking the L-star has me real stoked for Season Two of Apex Legends
Star Wars meets Uncharted meets shooting Stormtroopers with their own blaster bolts.
I just hope this means we get more big robots.
Standalone headset, cheaper prices, and plenty of chances to take a nap.
The idea of Star Wars mechs is making my brain very happy.
Lead writer on Titanfall 2 reveals some new information about the game.
Will Titanfall 2 fall to the wayside of other FPS games?
If you already have the means to play Titanfall, you'll probably have a good time. Just don't spend $500 on this game.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.