Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
John, Mike and Niall still don't know any jokes.
Would you like to buy some magazine subscriptions? They help fund Red Ash.
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do.
Red Ash will be developed but who is really behind the curtain and pulling the strings?
Ryan's on the show for the first time, and John talks smack about Anime Expo. Plus Michael comes through for the news!
Keiji Inafune's new Mega Man Legends successor Red Ash now has two Kickstarters. That's more than just one.
Mega Man Legends is getting the Mighty No. 9 treatment, but is it worth a damn?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.