I guess you could say it's a disaster wahahaHEHEHEKCHEH *chokes and dies*
- Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Hollywood Rumble - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 305: Crypt of the Nekodancer - Read More → . . . . .
- Doom Eternal (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 8 - Murmurs of Saturation - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 35: No Piece - Read More → . . . . .
- Rollback Netcode and Two Characters May Have Saved Guilty Gear -STRIVE- - Read More → . . . . .
- What I Love About Final Fantasy XIII, Ten Years Later - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 304: Little Fuckin' Goat - Read More → . . . . .
With a weekend of reveals taking place, Arc System Works may have managed to get more people interested in their new fighting game than ever from just two simple announcements.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/videoga2/public_html/wp-content/themes/VGChooChoo/tag.php on line 103
Manila is my favorite flavor of clam.
Who will win the Hollywood Rumble? Can Punished "Frederick" Underfunny get his revenge against Pumpkinman? Will WWE 2K20 keep it together long enough to not crash? All these questions and more will be answered!
Can't wait for Childhood 2.
Damn, that's one DOOMed space marine...Again.