Gondolas are cool, aren't they?
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 63: Aria the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 357: NieRly Unspeakable Games - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
It's time to celebrate the real games of the year.
I don't remember why I chose this name, or why I'm using this picture. Just go with it, okay?
The game will be a flagship in Microsoft's crossplay initiative.
How bad can two people play Gears of War multiplayer? You'll see...
Wanna relive those edgey teen years where all you wanted to do was cut up aliens with chainsaw guns? Well, there're some more Gears games on the horizon.
Will this be the last time I have to type ver. 1.22474487139...? There are so many numbers, please save me from the numbers, I'm so scared of the numbers.
Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.