Let us instead go backwards to the time when this was a good idea.
- Ubisoft "Forward" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 319: She’s Just Catholic - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 318: Ninja on the Cover - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 42: Ass Enjoyer - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Part II Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 317: Keeping The Last of Us 2 at Arm's Length - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 14 - Legit Bad Vibes - Read More → . . . . .
- What We Liked and Disliked From the Steam Summer Festival - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 316: Keighley’s Heelys - Read More → . . . . .
- EA PLAY LIVE 6/18/20 - Read More → . . . . .
Geralt of Rivia is coming to Switch later this year. It’s wild to think about, considering how immaculate that game is, but today’s Nintendo Direct dropped the Witcher man like it was nobody’s business.
Coming complete with all additional content, you can play Switcher 3 later this year. For now, you can watch the announcement trailer and get ready to sharpen all two of your swords before the Wild Hunt comes for us all.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
Too much Dew.
What *is* a Wheaties shell?
The new season is here, but is it really all that new?
Hopefully it really was the last of them.