How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 in 2020! - Read More → . . . . .
Geralt of Rivia is coming to Switch later this year. It’s wild to think about, considering how immaculate that game is, but today’s Nintendo Direct dropped the Witcher man like it was nobody’s business.
Coming complete with all additional content, you can play Switcher 3 later this year. For now, you can watch the announcement trailer and get ready to sharpen all two of your swords before the Wild Hunt comes for us all.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.
I've only known ES88 for five minutes and I would die for them.