A product, not the goal.
- VGCC Episode 69x4: Is This Real? - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose play Spyro the Dragon: Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 21: Vibe Check - Read More → . . . . .
- Ion Fury (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 275: Eorzean Nimble Warrior - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 12, The Netfl*x Witcher (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Here are the Tekken, Guilty Gear Announcements From EVO 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Samurai Shodown's DLC Detailed, King of Fighters XV Confirmed - Read More → . . . . .
- Soul Calibur VI is Resuscitated From the Dead With New Characters and Season 2 Promise - Read More → . . . . .
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Adds Akatsuki Blitzkampf, Senran Kagura Characters - Read More → . . . . .
Geralt of Rivia is coming to Switch later this year. It’s wild to think about, considering how immaculate that game is, but today’s Nintendo Direct dropped the Witcher man like it was nobody’s business.
Coming complete with all additional content, you can play Switcher 3 later this year. For now, you can watch the announcement trailer and get ready to sharpen all two of your swords before the Wild Hunt comes for us all.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
Ugly? That does it!
How are your vibes?
Hail to the queen, baby.
I am the Eorzean Nimble Warrior.